Customer Limited WarrantyCargoGlide
3884 S. River Rd. Bldg E
Saint George, UT 84790
email@example.comProduct Warranty Coverage Terms
- Frames. Material and workmanship 4 years
- Bearings 2 years
- Decks. Deck surface and substrate 1 year
PLEASE fill out and send in your warranty card or Fill the Online Form for an additional 1 year of Coverage!
Thank you for purchasing the CargoGlide manufactured premium grade slide out cargo tray. Unfortunately, on occasion, something can happen to cause damage to a product. The following warranty statement outlines how CargoGlide will work with you to arrive at a solution to such an event.Customer Limited Warranty and Standard Return Policy
CargoGlide offers to customers a special limited warranty. It is our goal to provide effective service for any warranty or defective product return.Warranty Returns of Defective Product
CargoGlide will repair or replace, at its option and without charge, any properly installed CargoGlide component that fails due to defect in material or workmanship up to established terms from the initial registered consumer purchase. Proof of Purchase or completed warranty registration must be provided for warranty to be honored.
The CargoGlide units have been load tested for their rated capacity on the CargoGlide testing platform. Loads should never exceed CargoGlide’s rated load capacity and should be evenly distributed on the deck surface. This warranty is void if any damage to the product is due to misuse, abuse, neglect, accident, improper installation, or any uses contrary to the instructions accompanying the product. This determination of misuse is determined solely by CargoGlide engineers and technical staff. The warranty is also void if the CargoGlide is altered in any manner.
This warranty covers the cost of the defective component and not the cost of removal, installation or other incidental charges. All warranty claims must receive a Return Authorization Number from CargoGlide BEFORE the product is returned. Unauthorized returns will be refused.Please follow this procedure:
- Call CargoGlide at 877-525-9535 and select Customer Service to request a Return Authorization Number. You will need to provide the following information
- Product part number
- Product installation date
- Specific nature of the defect
- Original sales invoice number
- Pictures of defective part(s)
- When a product is determined to be covered under warranty, a Return Authorization Number will be assigned to the claim.
- A replacement part invoice and shipping document will be generated at CargoGlide to initiate any replacement product. Replacement product will be sent to customer according to standard shipping cycles.
- The customer is responsible for packing and return shipping of any defective products. The RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER MUST BE CLEARLY MARKED ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE PACKAGE. Unmarked packages will be refused. Any product damage that occurs during the shipping is not covered under warranty. The purchaser must pursue claims for shipping damage with the shipping carrier. CargoGlide requires pictures of the product being returned before being picked up by the shipping carrier. These pictures must be sent to support@CargoGlide.com
- Upon receipt of the returned product, CargoGlide will review the claim for warranty conformance. If the claim meets warranty criteria, a credit for the amount of the Replacement Part Invoice will be issued. If the claim does not meet warranty criteria, the purchaser will receive a statement detailing reasons for partial credit or denial and will be responsible for paying the Replacement Part Invoice that was issued. At the customer’s option, denied product may be returned to the customer at customer’s expense.