Bully Dog GT Platinum Gas Performance TunerThe GT Platinum Gas is four products in one remarkable unit: a performance tuner, monitor, gauge, and diagnostic device all in a single unit.
Vehicle Accessories carries a complete line of Bully Dog Performance Tuners. Stop by any of our locations in Flint, Bay City, Clarkston and Lansing or call us Toll Free at 1-866-820-2119 for pricing and availability. If you don't see a product that you were looking for, please give us a call so that we may assist you.
- The GT Platinum Gas delivers DYNO proven tune files that INCREASE HORSEPOWER and TORQUE
- The GT Platinum Gas comes complete with a mount for on dash monitoring of a huge list of parameters.
- Stores up to 10 custom tune files created by your local Bully Dog / SCT Custom Tuning Dealer. *Not available for all vehicles
Bully Dog GT Platinum Gas
1 Year Warranty
READ THESE WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS (the "Agreement") CAREFULLY BEFORE INSTALLING AND/OR USING THE ENCLOSED BULLY DOG PRODUCT (the "Product"). BY INSTALLING AND/OR USING THE PRODUCT, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. YOU MAY RETURN THE PRODUCT WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS OF THE DATE OF PURCHASE, IN NEW AND UNUSED CONDITION AND WITH A DATED PROOF OF PURCHASE, TO THE PLACE OF PURCHASE, AT PARTICIPATING BULLY DOG DEALERS FOR A FULL REFUND.
Bully Dog Technologies, LLC (“Bully Dog") warrants that the Product (meaning solely the physical Product or parts contained within the Product kit and excluding any installed or installable software, which is governed by a separate Software License) will be free from defects in material and manufacture for one (1) year from date of purchase by the first purchaser of the Product who puts it into service (the "Purchaser"), exclusive of Bully Dog distributors, jobbers, and dealers. This Warranty extends only to the Purchaser and not to any subsequent purchasers or users of the Product. This Warranty may not be transferred in whole or part.
EXCLUSIONS: THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO:
CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY COVERAGE: THIS WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY IF THE PRODUCT:
- Installation of the Product or failure or inadequate performance of the Product due to improper installation (the Purchaser must determine the appropriateness of the Product for Purchaser's application);
- Attachments, accessory items, and parts not manufactured by Bully Dog;
- Product that has been installed with other aftermarket parts or altered or modified in any way; or
- Normal wear and tear; damage caused by accident, abuse, neglect, misuse, negligence, vandalism, acts of God, improper storage or handling, or disasters such as flood, fire, or war; failure to operate, maintain, or repair the Product in accordance with the instructions supplied by Bully Dog; or failure to install, operate, maintain, or repair the vehicle into which the Product is installed in accordance with the vehicle manufacturer's instructions or common maintenance practices.
- is used in an application different from the one for which it was designed according to Bully Dog's published technical and promotional materials.
- is used in an application different from the one for which it was designed according to Bully Dog's published technical and promotional materials; or DISCLAIMER AND EXCLUSION OF OTHER WARRANTIES. The preceding warranties are the exclusive warranties given by Bully Dog for the Product and supersede any prior, contrary or additional representations, whether oral or written.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE ONE YEAR PERIOD OF THE EXPRESS WARRANTY. BULLY DOG AND ITS DISTRIBUTORS, JOBBERS, AND DEALERS DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE AND PURCHASER HEREBY WAIVES, RELEASES, AND RENOUNCES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
EXCLUSIVE REMEDY: If the Product fails to conform to the preceding warranties, the Purchaser must notify Bully Dog within a reasonable time and in no event more than fifteen (15) days after the discovery of the nonconformity. Purchaser must obtain a Return Authorization Number (RMA) from Bully Dog. Purchaser must then deliver the Product, together with proof of date of purchase and RMA number, to Bully Dog. Please call 1-940-783-9915 to arrange an RMA.
Purchaser shall be responsible for and must prepay any shipping expense for return of the Product to Bully Dog. Bully Dog will investigate and, in the event of a breach of warranty, will provide, at its sole option and within a reasonable period of time:
If a replacement product of the same model is not reasonably available, replacement of any nonconforming Product with substantially similar product. Repaired or replacement products will conform to the warranty for the unexpired duration of the warranty period for the original, nonconforming Product. Bully Dog may use used or repaired material for all warranty claims. This remedy does not cover any labor charged or travel time incurred for diagnosis, removal, or reinstallation of the Product; the cost of transportation of the Product or any replacement product to or from Purchaser; or any other contingent expenses. THE REMEDY SELECTED BY BULLY DOG IN ACCORDANCE WITH THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE THE EXCLUSIVE AND SOLE REMEDY FOR ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY.
- repair of any nonconforming Product or components;
- replacement of any nonconforming Product or components with conforming product or components; or
EXCLUSION OF CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, AND OTHER DAMAGES, BULLY DOG AND ITS DISTRIBUTORS, JOBBERS, AND DEALERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY, WHETHER RESULTING FROM NONDELIVERY OR FROM THE USE, MISUSE, OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT OR FROM DEFECTS IN THE PRODUCT OR FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT OF BULLY DOG OR ITS DISTRIBUTORS, JOBBERS, OR DEALERS. THIS EXCLUSION COVERS, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, REVENUE OR PROFIT, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF SUBSTITUTE EQUIPMENT, ADDITIONAL COSTS INCURRED BY PURCHASER, AND CLAIMS BY PURCHASER'S CUSTOMERS OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
INDEMNIFICATION: Purchaser agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold Bully Dog and its distributors, jobbers, and dealers harmless from any claim arising out of or related to the Product or its use, installation, or service.
APPLICABLE LAW: This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of Idaho, excluding the application of its conflicts of law rules. The U.N. Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not apply to this Agreement. In any action or proceeding arising in whole or part from this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover costs and attorneys' fees. Venue for any such action or proceeding shall be in a state court of competent jurisdiction located in Power County, Idaho, or in the United States District Court for the District of Idaho.
SEVERABILITY: If any part of this Agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, then the remainder shall have full force and effect, and the invalid provision shall be partially enforced to the maximum extent permitted by law to effectuate the purpose of the Agreement.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any and all prior agreements between Bully Dog (or any of its distributors, jobbers, or dealers) and Purchaser concerning the Product, including any oral representations. Any prior or extrinsic representations or agreements are intended to be discharged and nullified. No amendment, modification, or waiver of this Agreement will be valid unless set forth in a written instrument signed by Bully Dog and Purchaser.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from State to State.
What You Can Adjust
Adjustable options vary for each vehicle and are not available on all vehicles
Active Fuel Management (AFM)
- Control how long the accessory items will remain on after the engine has been turned off and the doors remain closed. Accessory items such as the radio, cigarette lighter, ect.
- Used to enable or disable the AFM (Active Fuel Management) V8 <> V4 functionality.This will only function if the engine is mechanically equipped to shut off cylinders.
Auto Door Lock
- Adjust the timing of your engine from +4 to -8 to increase power or fuel economy according to your vehicle’s specifications.
Axle Lockers (2WD and 4WD-Hi)
- Enable the vehicle to automatically lock all the doors any time it reaches a speed of 15mph. Once the vehicle comes to a stop, if the driver's door is the first to open, then all other doors will automatically unlock.
- Easily engage the wheel lockers for off-road traction. (Rubicon Only off road) Lock front and rear differentials in 4WD-Low, 4WD-Hi and 2WD. To enable this feature, highlight the enable button and return to the main screen, then press the locker button on the dash (once for front and twice for rear). The front locker will automatically unlock above 20mph. The rear locker will automatically unlock above 25mph. Both lockers will automatically reengage (lock) if the system is still activated and the vehicle speed drops below those speeds.
- Correct the vehicle speedometer (and fuel efficiency calculations) if you have changed the gear ratio on your vehicle. If no gear ration modifications have been made to the vehicle, then choose the stock setting when the tuner prompts you to choose a gear ratio. This will ensure that no modifications are made to the stock program.
Brake Torque Management (BTM)
- Used to enable or disable the use of a specialized data table for turbo/ supercharged engines. (Enabled: Peak torque calculations take effect when the overboost timer has expired. Otherwise it would perform like a regular engine)
CAM Variation Relearn
- This will disable the BTM (Brake Torque Management) from functioning when the traction control system is switched off.
- Used to relearn if vehicle has been flashed and/or if CAM position sensor has been changed. Would have to be done at the dealer but now can be done through the GT.
Coolant Temperature Warning
- Current coolant temperature; this information is used for warning level and safety defueling settings.
Daytime Running Lights
- This gauge option shows the coolant temperature. This information is used in warning settings to alarm when the coolant temperature limit is exceeded.
Disable Traction Control
- Disable or enable daytime running lights.
- Disable the traction control. Unlike the [DTC] button on the dash, the traction control will stay off until the setting on the unit is changed even if the vehicle is turned off.
Fog Light/High Beam
- Enable and disable teh engine fan regardless of coolant temperature. (This feature does not take effect until the unit returns to the Main Gauge Screen.) The coolant temperature light will not indicate if the vehicle begins to overheat when the fan is disabled.
Fuel Dynamics Compensation (FDC)
- Be able to use the fog lights and the high beams at the same time.
Head Light Delay
- Used to enable or disable the FDC (Fuel Dynamics Compensation) algorithms.
Headlight Approach Timer
- Set the amount of time that the head lamps remain on after the engine has been turned off.
Horn Chirp Length
- Adjust the length of time the lights remain on when a vehicle unlocking the vehicle with the remote.
Horn Chirp On Lock
- Adjust the length of the horn chirp to either short or long when the vehicle is locked using the remote.
- The vehicle horn will sound each time the doors are locked by a remote while this feature is enabled.
Idle Learn Reset
- Enable and select a value for Engine Idle position. This is a great feature for keeping voltage in the vehicle up while running auxiliary electronics off of the vehicle’s power system.
Multiple Displacement System (MDS)
- Vehicle relearns idle parameters depending on the current environmental variables.
Optical Flash On Lock
- Enabling the MDS (Multiple Displacement System) initiates a fuel saving 4-cylinder engine mode and disables additional engine cylinders.
Pyrometer Temperature Warning
- The hazard lights will flash each time the doors are locked using the remote when this feature is enabled.
Relearn Vehicle Data/Transmission Adaptive Learning
- This gauge option shows the pyrometer temperature. This information is used in warning settings to alarm when the pyrometer temperature limit is exceeded.
Reset Engine Oil Life
- The transmission adaptive learning, (TAL), changes the way the automatic transmission in the vehicle shifts based on driving habits.
Reset Transmission Oil Life
- Reset the vehicles engine life indicator manually through the GT instead of cycling through all the dash options.
- Reset the transmission oil life manually through the GT. This would have to originally be done by the dealer but now can be done on demand.
Seat Belt Chime
- Regulate the highest RPM that an engine can reach before the engine is electronically limited. Increasing the RPM limit is recommended only for racing purposes. Once of the most important ways to protect your engine from damage is to keep the RPMs from going too high.
Smart Unlock Configuration
- Turn off seat belt reminder chime.
- Change the way your vehicle unlocks using a remote. Unlock only the driver door with the first button press and unlock the passenger doors by pressing the button again, or unlock all the doors at once.
Switch A/F Sensor Reading
- Change the top speed that the vehicle will reach before the engine automatically limits the power needed to go faster.
- Switch between O2 sensors for correct Air/Fuel Ratio values.
- Adjust the throttle sensitivity for stock, fuel saver, performance and extreme modes.
- Correct the speedometer if you have changed your tire size from stock.
Transfer Case Ratio
- Change or disable the Tire Pressure Monitoring System.
Transmission Shift Firmness
- This function is for users who have physically replaced the Transfer Case. It is only necessary to adjust this when swapping out the Transfer Case for a different Case with a different low range ratio.
Transmission Shift Points
- Change the shift firmness of an automatic transmission.
Transmission Temperature Warning
- Change the RPMs at which an automatic transmission will change gears.
Unlock Driver Door
- This gauge option shows the transmission temperature. This information is used in warning settings to alarm when the transmission temperature limit is exceeded in automatic transmissions.
Wide Open Throttle Disable (WOT)
- Disable this feature so all of the vehicle doors will unlock with one press of the button on the remote.
- Remove the throttle position governor and use up to 100% of your vehicle throttle before you reach 40 mph.