Bully Dog GT Platinum Diesel Performance TunerThe GT Platinum Diesel is four products in one remarkable unit: a performance tuner, monitor, gauge, and diagnostic device all in a single unit. This product does not support any changes to your vehicle's emission system.
- The GT Platinum Diesel delivers DYNO proven tune files that INCREASE HORSEPOWER and TORQUE
- The GT Platinum Diesel comes complete with a mount for on dash monitoring of a huge list of parameters.
- Stores up to 10 custom tune files created by your local Bully Dog / SCT Custom Tuning Dealer. *Not available for all vehicles
Vehicle Accessories carries a complete line of Bully Dog Performance Tuners. Stop by any of our locations in Flint, Bay City, Clarkston and Lansing or call us Toll Free at 1-866-820-2119 for pricing and availability. If you don't see a product that you were looking for, please give us a call so that we may assist you.
Triple Dog GT Diesel - Bully Dog Hill Climb Demo
1 Year Warranty
READ THESE WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS (the "Agreement") CAREFULLY BEFORE INSTALLING AND/OR USING THE ENCLOSED BULLY DOG PRODUCT (the "Product"). BY INSTALLING AND/OR USING THE PRODUCT, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. YOU MAY RETURN THE PRODUCT WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS OF THE DATE OF PURCHASE, IN NEW AND UNUSED CONDITION AND WITH A DATED PROOF OF PURCHASE, TO THE PLACE OF PURCHASE, AT PARTICIPATING BULLY DOG DEALERS FOR A FULL REFUND.
Bully Dog Technologies, LLC (“Bully Dog") warrants that the Product (meaning solely the physical Product or parts contained within the Product kit and excluding any installed or installable software, which is governed by a separate Software License) will be free from defects in material and manufacture for one (1) year from date of purchase by the first purchaser of the Product who puts it into service (the "Purchaser"), exclusive of Bully Dog distributors, jobbers, and dealers. This Warranty extends only to the Purchaser and not to any subsequent purchasers or users of the Product. This Warranty may not be transferred in whole or part.
EXCLUSIONS: THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO:
CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY COVERAGE: THIS WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY IF THE PRODUCT:
- Installation of the Product or failure or inadequate performance of the Product due to improper installation (the Purchaser must determine the appropriateness of the Product for Purchaser's application);
- Attachments, accessory items, and parts not manufactured by Bully Dog;
- Product that has been installed with other aftermarket parts or altered or modified in any way; or
- Normal wear and tear; damage caused by accident, abuse, neglect, misuse, negligence, vandalism, acts of God, improper storage or handling, or disasters such as flood, fire, or war; failure to operate, maintain, or repair the Product in accordance with the instructions supplied by Bully Dog; or failure to install, operate, maintain, or repair the vehicle into which the Product is installed in accordance with the vehicle manufacturer's instructions or common maintenance practices.
- is used in an application different from the one for which it was designed according to Bully Dog's published technical and promotional materials.
- is used in an application different from the one for which it was designed according to Bully Dog's published technical and promotional materials; or DISCLAIMER AND EXCLUSION OF OTHER WARRANTIES. The preceding warranties are the exclusive warranties given by Bully Dog for the Product and supersede any prior, contrary or additional representations, whether oral or written.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE ONE YEAR PERIOD OF THE EXPRESS WARRANTY. BULLY DOG AND ITS DISTRIBUTORS, JOBBERS, AND DEALERS DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE AND PURCHASER HEREBY WAIVES, RELEASES, AND RENOUNCES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
EXCLUSIVE REMEDY: If the Product fails to conform to the preceding warranties, the Purchaser must notify Bully Dog within a reasonable time and in no event more than fifteen (15) days after the discovery of the nonconformity. Purchaser must obtain a Return Authorization Number (RMA) from Bully Dog. Purchaser must then deliver the Product, together with proof of date of purchase and RMA number, to Bully Dog. Please call 1-940-783-9915 to arrange an RMA.
Purchaser shall be responsible for and must prepay any shipping expense for return of the Product to Bully Dog. Bully Dog will investigate and, in the event of a breach of warranty, will provide, at its sole option and within a reasonable period of time:
If a replacement product of the same model is not reasonably available, replacement of any nonconforming Product with substantially similar product. Repaired or replacement products will conform to the warranty for the unexpired duration of the warranty period for the original, nonconforming Product. Bully Dog may use used or repaired material for all warranty claims. This remedy does not cover any labor charged or travel time incurred for diagnosis, removal, or reinstallation of the Product; the cost of transportation of the Product or any replacement product to or from Purchaser; or any other contingent expenses. THE REMEDY SELECTED BY BULLY DOG IN ACCORDANCE WITH THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE THE EXCLUSIVE AND SOLE REMEDY FOR ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY.
- repair of any nonconforming Product or components;
- replacement of any nonconforming Product or components with conforming product or components; or
EXCLUSION OF CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, AND OTHER DAMAGES, BULLY DOG AND ITS DISTRIBUTORS, JOBBERS, AND DEALERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY, WHETHER RESULTING FROM NONDELIVERY OR FROM THE USE, MISUSE, OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT OR FROM DEFECTS IN THE PRODUCT OR FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT OF BULLY DOG OR ITS DISTRIBUTORS, JOBBERS, OR DEALERS. THIS EXCLUSION COVERS, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, REVENUE OR PROFIT, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF SUBSTITUTE EQUIPMENT, ADDITIONAL COSTS INCURRED BY PURCHASER, AND CLAIMS BY PURCHASER'S CUSTOMERS OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
INDEMNIFICATION: Purchaser agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold Bully Dog and its distributors, jobbers, and dealers harmless from any claim arising out of or related to the Product or its use, installation, or service.
APPLICABLE LAW: This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of Idaho, excluding the application of its conflicts of law rules. The U.N. Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not apply to this Agreement. In any action or proceeding arising in whole or part from this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover costs and attorneys' fees. Venue for any such action or proceeding shall be in a state court of competent jurisdiction located in Power County, Idaho, or in the United States District Court for the District of Idaho.
SEVERABILITY: If any part of this Agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, then the remainder shall have full force and effect, and the invalid provision shall be partially enforced to the maximum extent permitted by law to effectuate the purpose of the Agreement.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any and all prior agreements between Bully Dog (or any of its distributors, jobbers, or dealers) and Purchaser concerning the Product, including any oral representations. Any prior or extrinsic representations or agreements are intended to be discharged and nullified. No amendment, modification, or waiver of this Agreement will be valid unless set forth in a written instrument signed by Bully Dog and Purchaser.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from State to State.
What You Can Adjust
Adjustable options vary for each vehicle and are not available on all vehicles
Auto Door Lock
- Control how long the accessory items will remain on after the engine has been turned off and the doors remain closed. Accessory items such as the radio, cigarette lighter, ect.
- Enable the vehicle to automatically lock all the doors any time it reaches a speed of 15mph. Once the vehicle comes to a stop, if the driver's door is the first to open, then all other doors will automatically unlock.
- This gauge option shows the boost. This information is used in defuel settings to reduce the boost when the limit is exceeded.
- This gauge option shows the boost. This information is used in warning settings to alarm when the boost limit is exceeded.
Coolant Temperature Warning
- Current coolant temperature; this information is used for warning level and safety defueling settings.
Daytime Running Lights
- This gauge option shows the coolant temperature. This information is used in warning settings to alarm when the coolant temperature limit is exceeded.
Fog Light/High Beam
- Disable or enable daytime running lights.
Head Light Delay
- Be able to use the fog lights and the high beams at the same time.
Horn Chirp Length
- Set the amount of time that the head lamps remain on after the engine has been turned off.
Horn Chirp On Lock
- Adjust the length of the horn chirp to either short or long when the vehicle is locked using the remote.
- The vehicle horn will sound each time the doors are locked by a remote while this feature is enabled.
Idle Shutdown Timer
- Enable and select a value for Engine Idle position. This is a great feature for keeping voltage in the vehicle up while running auxiliary electronics off of the vehicle’s power system.
Low End Power
- Set the length of time the vehicle will idle until the engine turns off. Great feature to save fuel to stop continous idling and extend the life of the turbo by allowing it to cool down before the engine shuts off.
- Increased throttle sensitivity across the full RPM range.
- Lower soot accumulation in the DPF by manually starting a regeneration at highway speeds.
Optical Flash On Lock
- This gauge option shows the engine oil temperature in °F or °C. This information is used for warning level and safety defueling settings.
- The hazard lights will flash each time the doors are locked using the remote when this feature is enabled.
- Adjust the RPM of the PTO from the unit manually.
Pyrometer Temperature Warning
- This gauge option shows the pyrometer temperature. This information is used in defuel settings to reduce the exhaust temperature when the limit is exceeded.
Relearn Vehicle Data/Transmission Adaptive Learning
- This gauge option shows the pyrometer temperature. This information is used in warning settings to alarm when the pyrometer temperature limit is exceeded.
Seat Belt Chime
- The transmission adaptive learning, (TAL), changes the way the automatic transmission in the vehicle shifts based on driving habits.
- Turn off seat belt reminder chime.
- Change the top speed that the vehicle will reach before the engine automatically limits the power needed to go faster.
- Lower soot accumulation in the DPF by manually starting a regeneration while parked.
- Correct the speedometer if you have changed your tire size from stock.
Transmission Shift Firmness
- Change or disable the Tire Pressure Monitoring System.
- Change the shift firmness of an automatic transmission.
Transmission Temperature Warning
- This gauge option shows the transmission temperature. This information is used in defuel settings to help prevent heat damage to the transmission. (This gauge option is not available on all vehicles).
Unlock Driver Door
- This gauge option shows the transmission temperature. This information is used in warning settings to alarm when the transmission temperature limit is exceeded in automatic transmissions.
- Disable this feature so all of the vehicle doors will unlock with one press of the button on the remote.